BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BELFAST/ REMOTE WORKING
SALARY NEGOTIABLE (£50,000 - £60,000 GUIDE) + BONUS
Our client is a multi-award-winning E-Learning provider with extensive experience in Technology enabled learning. Specialising in the design of customised E-learning, they work with healthcare organisations nationally and Internationally to deliver high quality, highly effective learning solutions.
We are sourcing an experienced Business Development Manager to join their successful sales and marketing team. You will have the opportunity to achieve personal and team success while working on a wide range of projects with prominent sector clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, manage and close healthcare learning opportunities of scale within the UK, Ireland and further afield to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Play a key role in engaging with healthcare buyers through external events, digital marketing campaigns and contacts network.
- Create and input into compelling solution proposals for healthcare prospects that are closely aligned to prospect needs.
- Management and growth of the health division
- Engage in targeted business development activities to explore and establish opportunities of scale (direct and through partnerships) to be added to the health division pipeline.
- Manage and coach a small existing team of healthcare account managers to ensure achievement of health division targets and KPIs.
- Work closely with the Client Services Director to refine and extend the Health Division strategy, creating action plans to respond to market trends and feedback and identify resource requirements needed to grow the division and the team.
- Significant experience in a B2B sales role
- Bachelor degree or higher in a Business related discipline
- Excellent all-round sales skills set including relationship building with a proven and tangible track record of personal sales success.
- Excellent understanding of client expectations and solution sales processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player, capable of multi-tasking while delivering sales results
- Experience of selling IT or learning solutions into the health and social care sectors.
- Experience of selling IT or learning solutions.
- Experience of closing IT sales opportunities of scale (£100K)
- Experience of using CRM and marketing automation systems
- Experience of managing and growing a team resulting in success
- Experience of developing business in international export markets
As well as a competitive salary, our client offers continuous professional development opportunities and a range of other benefits including a contributory pension scheme and healthcare plan.
For more information, please call Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.