£7.83 to £8.42 Per Hour
Online Training, holiday pay, pension.
Booking and Sales Co-ordinator
MPA are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, currently recruiting a Booking and Sales Co-ordinator for the North Coast portfolio.
The National Trust is a busy organisation that has a lot going on at all times - you can guarantee that no day is the same so you’ll have to love variety. Working within the appropriate National Trust procedures, in a discrete and confidential manner you will support the effective operation of the Booking Office and enable it to meet its objectives.
Main duties include sales and coordination of travel trade bookings, educational bookings and special events. Other duties may include invoicing, forecasting, reporting, forward planning, analysing visitor levels and client activity.
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a conference / booking assistant role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible customer-focused approach, able to multi-task, prioritise own workload and maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to use a bookings system effectively.
- Literate and numerate with basic financial skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work on own and deal with delegated tasks.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Holiday Pay.
- Industry competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and upload your CV or email [email protected] directly stating your preferred area/role and availability.
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.