£8.21 to £8.51 Per Hour
MPA Recruitment is working on behalf of our client, one of the most visited attractions in Northern Ireland, seeking to a Bar Supervisor with an excellent attitude to deal with a high volume of visitors.
Working in a positive environment you will encourage and engage your team. As the supervisor you will have the full support of the management team and the opportunity to develop.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Consistently provide a friendly and efficient service to ensure each guest leaves with the desire to return.
- Serve and present beverages quickly and efficiently.
- Work in a professional manner with all guests and customers.
- Supervise and motivate your team
- Take responsibility for the security and safe handling of all equipment used within the Food and Beverage service areas.
- To have a full and complete knowledge of the menu enabling you to assist with any guest or customer queries.
- Adhere to the appearance and grooming standards required by the Hotel at all times.
- Attend any training that has been set up to aid your personal development.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy throughout your shift.
The Person : Applicants must:
- Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience working in a bar.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be an excellent team worker.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
With big growth plans and lots going on here, it’s a great time to get in touch with us to discuss the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your up to date CV