IT & Digital
£53,168 to £62,001 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 8b Operations Service Manager for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the range of services within their remit in line with standards defined by Employer.
- Provide support and work collaboratively with commissioners to develop ICT strategy. Ensure that relevant ICT strategy objectives are delivered and implemented.
- Implement the ICT Programme and Project strategic mandates as agreed with Programme and Infrastructure colleagues.
- Work with Head of ITS Operations to agree a commissioning plan with commissioning bodies.
- Responsible for coordinating the various services required to move projects from development into standard operations. Ensure that operations capability to deliver production services is planned, developed and resourced.
- Responsible for the management and operational maintenance & support of all IT operations and services delivery within the organisation in order to meet agreed IT service SLAs and KPIs.
- To be the responsible owner/person for all the Service Delivery functions associated with IT operations and ensure that their delivery is on time and within budget.
- To develop and ensure delivery of a set of key objectives and KPI targets for the Service Delivery functions and provide these metrics in a real time monitoring and reporting manner for the ITS Head of Operations
- A University Degree or relevant professional qualification and 4 years’ experience working at middle to senior management level dealing with the procurement, development, testing, implementation, and transition of complex and critical ICT services.
- 8 years’ experience working at middle to senior management level in an IT related field.
37.5 hours per week
£53,168 – £62,001
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.