IT & Digital
£53,168 to £62,001 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 8b Business Change Manager for a full-time, position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop an overarching Business Change management plan to support the successful delivery of DIS outcomes which will be aligned to strategic reform initiatives.
- Analysis of complex information from multiple stakeholders, Programmes and Projects to determine the current Programme and Project state at regional and local levels:
- Interpretation of expert advice, analysis, judgement, and the application of creative vision to determine, build consensus for and communicate the desired future state.
- Develop and agree new regional policies and procedures where necessary to support the Programme across a number of regional strategic work streams which include:
- Procurement and Contracts
- Workforce and Resource Planning
- Information Governance
- Information and Data Analytics
- Communications, Stakeholder Engagement and PPI
- Research and Development
- Programme/Project technical dependencies and solutions
- Analyse and appraise the available options for achieving delivery of the desired future state
Drive the implementation of a Programme Plan that supports the achievement of the Programme’s objectives and benefits.
- A University Degree or relevant professional qualification and 4 years’ experience working at middle to senior management level dealing with the procurement, development, testing, implementation and transition of complex and critical ICT services.
8 years’ experience working at middle to senior management level dealing with the procurement, development, testing, implementation and transition of complex and critical ICT services.
37.5 hours per week
£53,168 – £62,001
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.