IT & Digital
£45,753 to £51,668 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 8a Benefits Realisation Manager for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Postholder will take lead responsibility for the management and delivery of a benefits realisation support service to complex Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Change Programmes. The Postholder will provide specialist advice and operational lead which focuses on the delivery of the benefits within complex ICT Programmes.
The post holder will work with the programme SRO, Manager and customers to develop and maintain activities relating to the identifying, measuring, agreeing and enabling Programme Benefits. This includes supporting them across a range of areas including - contributing to the development of a Benefits Realisation Strategy and associated plans, establishing mechanisms to measure, track and report on Benefit Realisation Plans and identify opportunities for programme development. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring tracking and successful delivery of benefits across the programme. The post holder may also manage the delivery of both the Benefits and ICT elements of the programme if required. In order to do this, the post holder will work with the customer; other teams within ITS, external Suppliers and other public sector bodies.
- Successfully leading Benefits realisation across complex regional programmes across several organisations and benefits, the individual project Senior Responsible Owners (SROs), Programme Managers and Project Boards, as appropriate.
- Working collaboratively and innovatively with all stakeholders to provide scrutiny of business cases from a business perspective.
- Undertaking both desktop analysis and discussions with stakeholders, including reviewing customer business plans, internal policies, strategy, operation and performance management documents to identify and report on how ICT programmes can further derive benefit in meeting their corporate objectives and deliverables.
- Review of customer business identifying risks in terms of availability, supportability and capacity in delivery of devised benefit management plan. Propose options to address identified risks and dis-benefits, including budgetary costs, procurement strategy and timeframes.
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years in the last 5 years in a project management or dedicated benefits management role;
- Have worked for at least 5 years in the last 7 years in a project management or dedicated benefits management role within a major organisation
- Have lead creation and ongoing management of Benefits Plans for complex ICT supported projects with a budget of over £1 million.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience managing teams of people.
37.5 hours per week
£45,753 – £51,668
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.