IT & Digital
£38,990 to £44,503 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 7 Technical Specialist and Team Leader for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver enhancements to the Regional Datawarehouse in line with agreed plans and within agreed budget as directed and advised by the Development Manager.
- Keep abreast of developments to the technologies used in the Regional Datawarehouse, review these developments and advise on their potential impact.
- Use specialist ICT knowledge and experience to inform and guide the Regional Datawarehouse design and development.
- Use expertise gained in operating the Regional Datawarehouse to contribute to the development of policies and procedures for the implementation of regional eHealth solutions.
- Develop a number of enhancements as agreed by the Head of Development and the Development Manager.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to share knowledge, coordinate and assist development of the Regional Datawarehouse. Lead the development, testing and implementation of agreed solutions in areas including:
- Data extraction & transformation
- Universe Design
- User Account Management & restrictions
- Integration of data from a variety of Health Systems e.g. (PAS, LCID & PARIS).
- The specification, development and testing of reports.
A university degree, or professional qualification, relevant to ICT and have worked for at least 3 years in an ICT data management role within a major organisation;
•Have at least 5 years’ experience in an ICT data management role within a major organisation
37.5 hours per week
£38,990 – £44,503
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.