IT & Digital
£38,890 to £44,503 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 7 Project Manager (ICT Projects) for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Project Manager will take responsibility for the management and delivery of small to medium-sized ICT projects. They will deliver ICT projects to time and budget in line with approved standards. The Project Manager will work with key stakeholders for each project delivered. They will facilitate transformation and change in relevant service areas.
- Lead and deliver small to medium sized ICT projects to time and budget as directed and advised
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to develop business cases; Manage projects through the required formal approval stages such business case approvals.
- Develop plans and strategies for delivery of projects. Report project progress through Highlight Reports, Stage and Exception Plans as required;
- Collaborate effectively with vendors/third party suppliers in the procurement, implementation and transition of small to medium sized ICT Systems, Solutions and Services.
- Follow agreed procedures and specialist advice, such as legal or procurement services, as required to effectively deliver a project.
- Maintain Project Risks and Issue Logs
- Liaise with Programme Managers and related projects to ensure that project deliverables are coordinated and duplication is avoided where possible.
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years’ experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
Have worked for at least 4 years in a
project management role within a major
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £50,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
37.5 hours per week
£38,890 – £44,503
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.