Finance & Accounting
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 7 Finance Officer for a full-time, temporary position in Newtownards area. Immediate start for 3-6 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the senior finance manager in maintaining effective financial control within and across directorates.
- Assist with commissioner liaison in relation to the understanding of service and budget agreements and contract variations relevant to the directorates.
- Assist in the completion of consolidated and corporate Trust reporting both internally and externally.
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised professional body and 3 years suitable relevant finance experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of having worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful financial management outcomes for a minimum of 2 years.
- A thorough working knowledge of financial systems and Microsoft office, and an ability to utilise them to their full potential.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.