IT & Digital
£36,041 to £34,875 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 6 Project Team Leader for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse user requirements and facilitate the design, implementation, development, documentation and support of complex ICT solutions;
- Work with software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions;
- Lead in the testing and review of products and solutions;
- Work with and monitor vendors/suppliers in relation to performance, change requests etc.
- Provide ICT technical expertise, feedback and guidance to service users and Key Stakeholders;
- Provide direction, guidance and feedback to ICT services and project team members, both internal and external to ITS;
- Lead or participate in and undertake appropriate tasks within ICT Programmes of work, reporting on progress as required;
- Lead or participate in the planning and scheduling of the implementation of projects to meet project milestones deadlines
- Assist in the approval, selection and procurement of hardware, software and services, achieving best value for money and compliance with relevant standards.
- Input to change release and change management activities associated with solution upgrades or change with all stakeholders, including ITS Change Advisory Board (CAB);
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Service Transitioning Assurance Process (STAP) documentation;
- Record, analyse and resolve complex incidents and problems related to ICT solutions;
- Take responsibility for communicating technical issues/incidents to service users and key stakeholders;
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Service Manager
1a. A university degree in a computer science related discipline or equivalent recognised ICT professional qualification AND 2 years recent relevant experience*
1b. An HND in a computer science related discipline or equivalent recognised ICT qualification AND 3 years recent relevant experience*
1c. 5 years recent relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as providing or supporting Programmes and Projects in a business environment. A business environment in this context includes ICT areas such as Programme/Project Office, application implementation, service delivery, software development & support; web design and development; communications and network support; and technical support services for infrastructure.
37.5 hours per week
£26,041 – £34,875
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.