IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 6 Project Support Officer for a temporary position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- HSC Business Services Organisation, PC Procurement & Deployment Services. Computer Deployment Services Programme.
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders and service suppliers.
- Planning and management of the delivery of the wider programme to key stakeholders from the multiple Health Trusts, Organisations and Bodies within Northern Ireland
- Logistical management of equipment and liaising directly with the Health Trusts and Private organisations auditing process.
- Working closely with the ITS Project Team, key IT leads for the Health Trusts, ALBs, NIFRS, GMS and PaLS.
- Knowledgeable in the procurement processes through regular tracking and reporting on orders from Business Case approval through to purchase order approval and generation.
- Processing orders and receipting of equipment
- Experience in large excel spreadsheets
- Managing and tracking and monitoring orders through a procurement process
- Managing and maintain financial processes
- Managing project administration via Project Management tools
- Knowledge of the TFA & Tender process
- Ability to work under pressure & changing environments – COVID-19
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.