Role:Band 6 Physiotherapist Domiciliary Team
As a contracted supplier to our public sector client, we are looking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist within the Domiciliary Team in Belfast.
Shifts cover Monday – Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm with a competitive pay rate of £16.04ph
Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
What the role entails:
· To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide a comprehensive physiotherapy service to patients throughout the Trust. To highly contribute specialist knowledge and skills to the physiotherapy team that provides a domiciliary service for patients and carers within various settings.
· To manage own caseload utilising evidence-based assessments, intervention, evaluation, and timely discharge to provide specialist advice within area of expertise, to other staff.
· To ensure that physiotherapy practice is based on current research evidence, clinical audit and professional best practice, and to provide clinical leadership within the specialities.
· The post holder will be required to provide clinical supervision and training to less experienced staff and help maintain a stimulating learning environment, including involvement in the in-service training programme.
To prioritise, assess and manage own patient caseload demonstrating specialised skills at a level appropriate to grade and ability to work without direct supervision
To practice in accordance with the standards of clinical practice and professional conduct and contribute to the promotion of evidence-based practice
To assist and supervise where required, less experienced staff in the day-to-day management of their caseload
To contribute to the development and implementation of departmental clinical policies and practices
To supervise and manage the performance of less experienced staff
To participate in the recruitment and selection process as required
· Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
· 2 years post registration experience to include a minimum of 12 months clinical experience in a rehabilitation field. Clinical experience to include 3 of the following key areas:
Elderly care, respiratory, orthopaedics; fractures; MSK, general medical/surgical rehabilitation; or neurological rehabilitation.
· Registered with the Health Professions Council as a physiotherapist
· Knowledge of managing patients with a variety of conditions and complex needs
· Legally entitled to live and work in the UK
· Hold a driving licence and Access to a car
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.Mcalinden@mparecruitment.co.ukor call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.