OT - 101
£14.20 to £22.72 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance
MPA are currently recruiting Occupational Therapists to join our team in the Coleraine/Ballymoney area. This position will have an immediate start. The post holder will work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and ensure a high quality, responsive occupational therapy service for patients presenting with a range of mental health conditions.
- Manage a defined caseload of patients and be responsible for prioritising workload in line with agreed Trust priorities, policies and procedures.
- Undertake comprehensive, client centred occupational therapy assessment and treatment of patients presenting with a range of mental health conditions on occasions clients may also have physical health difficulties and/or learning disabilities
- Select, apply and interpret of a range of standardised and non-standardised assessments to identify deficits in functional performance.
- Appropriately select and use a range of treatment media, which reflects the outcome of assessments and identified goals.
- Offer professional support and advice to clients/carers in relation to the occupational therapy intervention and general management of their condition.
- 2 years post qualifying experience in Occupational Therapy to include 6 months experience in adult acute or physical rehabilitation services
- Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registration on application
- Hold a current full driving licence
- Pay £14.20 - £22.72 per hour (depending on shifts worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Full time and part time hours available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.