IT & Digital
£24,907 to £30,615 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 5 Project Support for a full-time position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
The post holder will be involved in delivering Project Implementation, Quality Assurance and Analysis and System Administration Services across a range of functions to support business processes. Services will be delivered to support the use of ICT in one or more of the following business areas: Business Systems; Infrastructure and Architecture; Integration, Data Warehousing and New systems development; Community Social Services and Primary Care; Secondary Care; eHealth Projects
- Support the analysis of user requirements and assist in the design, implementation, development, documentation and support of complex ICT solutions;
- Provision of support for preparation and documentation of project specifications;
- Work with key stakeholders and software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions;
- Provision of system management and administration expertise to support the roll-out of projects and services;
- Provision of ICT technical expertise, feedback and guidance to service users and Key Stakeholders;
- Develop test plans for new project elements, such as interfaces and perform testing against plans, documenting outcomes and remediating where appropriate;
- Working with clinical, service and IT specialists to ensure testing and delivery of project elements meet requirements;
- Record, analyse and resolve complex incidents and problems related to ICT solutions or data quality issues ensuring escalation where required;
- Assist in the development, implementation and testing of robust backup and business continuity procedures for services
1a) A university degree or equivalent or a relevant professional qualification PLUS 1 years relevant experience*
1b) A HND plus 2 years relevant experience*
1c) Have 4 years relevant experience*
1d) Have successfully completed a 2-year Level 3 ICT Apprenticeship within the past 5 years PLUS have 3 years recent relevant experience*. Achievement of this qualification must have been assessed by verification through the appropriate awarding body. Participants must have completed a competence based ICT/IT qualification at Level 3, a knowledge based ICT/IT qualification at Level 3 and the mandatory essential skills. (Application of Number - Level 2 Communication - Level 2 ICT – Level 2)
2) At least 6 months experience in the use of business-related computer systems and Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
*Relevant experience is defined as providing or supporting Programmes and Projects in a business environment. A business environment in this context includes ICT areas such as Programme/Project Office, application implementation, service delivery, software development & support; web design and development; communications and network support; and technical support services for infrastructure.
37.5 hours per week
£24,907 – £30,615
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.