£21,478 to £27,901 Per Week
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 5 Information Analyst for a full-time, temporary position in the Belfast area.
The post holder will be ultimately responsible to the Director of Planning, Performance and Corporate Services will be involved in the provision of a comprehensive information management service. This will involve the continued development and provision of high quality information and analysis to support all functions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Information Manager and Team colleagues to ensure the provision of high quality management information and analysis to support business.
- Involved in the production of high quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key goals, targets and objectives across performance management and service improvement, commissioning services and financial management.
- Contribute to the development of effective and efficient information flows and the exploitation of all existing data sources and assist in the development of data collection and analysis in new areas of performance management in order to improve the availability of information for monitoring purposes and service improvement.
- Provide advice and information support on the development and implementation of information requirements to support the work of regional project teams and other HSC requirements.
- Work closely with Providers, Commissioner, Department of Health colleagues and other key stakeholders to secure timely data flows for current and future information requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with colleagues in other teams within the same Directorate, other Directorates, stakeholders at varying levels from within the HSC network and assist in working with external agencies as appropriate on issues relating to your specialism.
- Accurately interpret and clarify information requirements using discretion and initiative with limited supervision.
- Auditing data quality to ensure that the correct procedures and systems are in place to enable consistency and accuracy in the capturing and recording of information including follow up with stakeholders regarding queries and issues.
- Support on the development, testing and maintenance of databases, universes and web based technology as appropriate.
- A University degree or relevant professional qualification
- Worked for at least 1 years in the last 5 years in Management Information or Information Systems.
- Worked for at least 3 years in the last 6 years in Information Management or Information Systems
- Experience in the direct production of healthcare-related high quality information management and analysis
Experience of presenting high quality information, analysis and advice to senior management in order to achieve successful outcomes
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.