As a main contracted supplier to our public sector client, we are looking to recruit a Band 5 Day Care Worker within a day centre setting for Older People in the Belfast area. Shifts cover Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm with a competitive pay rate of £12.74.
Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
What the role entails:
· Plan, develop and implement individual and group programmes of care
· Assess service users on a regular basis including the completion of appropriate assessment models
· Undertake the role of key worker where appropriate
· Provide a person centered care approach and provide interventions to meet identified needs
· To monitor and review individual care and support plans and liaise with appropriate persons
· Participate in monitoring and review of individual and group programmes of care
· Promote service user involvement in day centre services
· To assist in the safe transport of service users to and from the day centre
· Recognising and reporting situations where there may be a need for Adult Safeguarding procedures to be implemented
· To provide appropriate levels of supervision to care staff under the direction of the centre manager
· NVQ or QCF Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
· A minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience in a similar setting
· Knowledge of managing patients with a variety of conditions and complex needs
· Legally entitled to live and work in the UK
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.