Job Role: Band 4 Health Technician Contact Tracing Agent
MPA Recruitment are delighted to be hiring multiple Band 4 Health Technician Contact Tracing Agents on behalf of our prestigious client base in the Belfast Area.
Hours:30 or 37.5 hours, immediate start until 31st December, possibility of short-term extension.
Shifts: 8am-4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm and 8am to 6pm, Monday to Sunday
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above (or equivalent or higher) and two years relevant experience
- 2 A levels, equivalent or higher qualification
- 18 months relevant experience
- Three years’ relevant experience. *
- (* Relevant experience is defined as experience in an office-based environment to include establishing administrative systems)
- You must be currently engaged in and have successfully completed Year 2 as a student* in one of the following specialities at a recognised university.
- occupational therapist
- speech and language therapist
- *You will be required to submit a letter of support from your university
- Experience of creating, operating, and analysing excel spreadsheets
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of using computer software to include the use of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Experience of inputting and extracting information from computer systems, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Experience of collating, analysing and presentation of information.
- Contract length: 2 months
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Jamie.Winchester@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.