MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for band 4 Administrators. The post holders will be part of a multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be in direct contact with clients, assisting clients with financial help and support.
This is an immediate start for initially six months. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a pay rate of £11.53
· Assist with co-ordinating, planning and managing the Financial Management processes and tasks to meet the monthly reporting requirements and timetables.
To work with managers and finance colleagues to ensure accurate budgetary control information is provided.
· To deal with ad hoc reporting and enquiries as required.
· Assist in co-ordinating, planning and managing the annual budget build process.
· Assist with the processes and procedures used in the Financial Management function to meet, maintain, and monitor ISO standards and facilitate best working practices.
· Assist with the day-to-day functions of the Financial Management office.
· To maintain appropriate record keeping within Financial Management to support processes and satisfy audit requirements.
Liaise with various staff, both internal and external, in respect of costing and contracting, adhering to deadlines, and responding to queries.
To ensure that the needs of patients, clients and their careers are at the core of the way that the services are delivered, and resources are effectively deployed to meet those needs.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of having worked with a range of stakeholders.
· Have good IT skills in relation to MS Office (in particular Excel) applications and experience of working with financial systems.
· An HNC/D (finance related) or equivalent, plus 1 year’s suitable relevant experience in a Finance Department.
· NVQ level 3 plus 2 years suitable relevant experience in a Finance Department.
· Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV Stacey.email@example.com or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.