MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 4 Behaviour Assistant for a full-time position in the Antrim area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in behavioural assessments including behaviour observations and completion of assessment checklists.
- Contribute to the promotion and implementation of active supports in the ward environments.
- Develop and facilitate a greater level of recreational activities for patients within the hospital and local community
- Undertake direct work and implementation of elements of the Positive Behaviour Support Plan. E.g. Coaching and modelling best practice
- Assist in the production / implementation of communication schedules in conjunction with SLT
- Assist in implementation of activities consistent with the outcomes of Sensory Assessments completed by other professional e.g. OT
- Contribution to MDT meetings and patient formulation sessions as required.
- Any additional duties as agreed by the Consultant Clinical Psychologist.
37.5 hours per week, 6 months contract initially with potential to extend based on demand for the post.
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.