The Band 4 Administrator will provide administrative support to the encompass programme, assisting the project teams in the delivery of a range of projects in an efficient, effective, and high-quality manner.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Pay Rate: £12.25 PH
· Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative duties and project support to the encompass Programme. This will include diary management, minute taking, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc. to ensure that project requirements are met.
· Research, collation, and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
· Providing support to service users, ensuring queries or requests are dealt with in line with project and system processes and procedures.
· Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the encompass programme and Project Managers.
· To maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image at all times.
· Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required - using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
· Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
· Telephone duties- dealing with queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
· Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times.
· Support the approval processes for encompass expenditure, including input to business case development, gateway reviews and project evaluations.
· Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade that may be assigned from time to time by senior officers.
GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C)
equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy.
higher qualification AND 2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification AND have at least 18 months relevant experience**
3 years relevant experience**
** i.e. Business Studies, Finance Admin, Information Management or Information Technology
· Demonstrate experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
· Experience in a project support role in either an administrative or project support capacity Evidence of analytical skills
· Evidence of problem solving and use of initiative
· Ability to work to objectives and tight timescales.
· Ability to be part of a Team.
· Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
· Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to meet the needs of the post in full.