MPA are delighted to be recruiting a Band 3 Team Secretary to join our team in the Magherafelt area. This position will have an immediate start available and will be based in a Hospital Setting. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial and minute-taking support to professional staff and assisting with the day to day management of the office to ensure a smooth running, high quality service.
· Provide secretarial services to a senior member of staff, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings
· Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation
· In addition as a member of a secretarial/clerical team, the post-holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the team/department
· Prioritising and carrying out word-processing duties to a high standard
· Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required)
· Open, sort and distribute mail for all departments
· 4 GCSEs to include English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years’ including minute-taking experience in an office environment
· GCSE English and Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 2 years’ clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment*
· Must possess a qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject AND have one years’ working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlookin an office environment.
· Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
· Hours of work: 18.75 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am-12.45pm
· Based in the Recovery Team
· Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)
· Pay rate: £10.09 per hour
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.