MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer for a part time, temporary position in the Newtownards area.
To provide an efficient, confidential and client friendly reception service, as well as typing and clerical support.
- Welcoming clients and putting them at ease.
- Monitoring of Waiting Area and notifying clinical staff of clients still waiting after their appointment time.
- Operating switchboard.
- Dealing with telephone and personal inquiries at reception in sensitive and confidential manner.
- Taking, recording and relaying of messages accurately.
- Typing of appointment letter, reports and miscellaneous documents.
- Liaising with Estate Services in relation to job requests.
- Operation of taxi booking system.
- Input of data onto PARIS client database.
- Maintenance of the Reception, Waiting area and Conference
Room to reflect the professional and client friendly image of the service.
- Pulling of client charts each morning for clinics and individual therapy sessions.
- Use of all Microsoft Office software ie Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications
One year’s clerical experience
NVQ Level 2 in administration.
- RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts 1 & 2
RSA Stage 2 Typing Parts 1 & 2
Can demonstrate a capable level of ability
- Use of Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook.
- Experience of PARIS client information system.
The working pattern is Monday and Tuesday, 9.00am - 5.00pm; Wednesday (9.00am-12.45pm) Basic Access NI required.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.