MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 3 Assistant Procurement Officer for a fulltime post in Belfast.
- Purchasing goods and services in accordance with HSCNI procedures to achieve value for money
- Liaising with and providing assistance to customers on procurement matters
- Operating a PC and computer systems to facilitate the delivery of a procurement service
- Resolving invoice queries in conjunction with Shared Services to ensure prompt payment of suppliers
- Responding to queries from suppliers
- Any other duties as required within the Band of the post
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade A-C to include Mathematics and English OR relevant NVQ Level 2 or GNVQ qualification plus 1 year’s relevant experience**
Two (2) years’ relevant work based experience**.
**Relevant experience should be within a general commercial/business environment and could include customer service, retail, clerical, and/or administration work.
- Ability to meet high standards of quality and professionalism
- Ability to maintain and continuously improve customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
Ability to manage, analyse and evaluate information to ensure delivery of an effective and efficient service
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.