MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Band 3 Admin for a fulltime post in Belfast.
- Answer and screen all incoming telephone calls to effectively deal with relevant queries as first point of contact for referrals;
- Make appointments and arrange meetings as required for the Team Manager, Designated Officers and Investigating Officers, including multi-disciplinary and interagency meetings and liaisons with professionals, internal and external to the Trust, track management of responses;
- Arrange suitable venues for meetings, communicating with relevant Trust staff and outside agencies to secure venues;
- Preparation of documentation for meetings;
- Input referrals on to Paris system;
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail;
- Maintenance and ordering of office supplies and equipment, including stock and non-stock items;
- Completion of relevant documentation for ordering equipment and tracking.
Word Processing / Minute Taking
- Providing full confidential word processing service to include accurate transcription and proof reading of all letters, memos, reports, forms, etc;
- To take minutes of meetings as and when required, upload final accurate version to Paris and distribute appropriately to non-Trust staff;
- Production of supervision records.
- Production of induction timetables for new staff members
4 GCSE’s at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year’s administrative experience.
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one year’s administrative experience.
c. A minimum of two year’s administrative experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to apply strict attention to detail
- An ability to meet deadlines, work across various service areas and work under pressure
- Ability to relate / communicate with operational staff and senior management through all levels of the organisation
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.