We are excited to be actively recruiting for 3 Full time Band 2 Clerical Officers for roles within the Surgery department of a busy Belfast Hospital. This is for a minimum of 3 months, with a strong view to continue after that for suitable candidates.
The post holder will be required to carry out any administrative duties required within the Surgery department. This will include word processing, audio transcription where required, general office duties and other responsibilities as outlined below.
Location - Dundonald,Belfast
Hours of Work – Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £9.21ph
What the role entails:
· Reception duties.
· Use of computer systems to include data input & retrieval of information
· Maintenance of filing systems.
· Processing mail.
· Processing and collating information.
· Taking and relaying messages/information.
· Dealing with a range of queries.
· Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
· Making appointments.
· Arranging meetings.
· General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications
· One year’s clerical experience
· Can demonstrate a capable level of ability
· Be willing to complete basic Access NI Check
If you think you meet the criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.