As a Trust contracted supplier, we are actively seeking to recruit a Full time Band 2 Administration Officer for a role within a department of the Belfast Trust Hospital.
The post holder will be required to carry out any administrative duties required within the. This will include Reception - meet and greet and telephony. Filing, photocopying, room booking, and sending appointments, word processing, general office duties and other responsibilities as required.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary - £9.21ph
What the role entails:
· Answer the telephone and redirect calls appropriately and deal with routine telephone enquiries from patients, staff, relatives, GP’s and multidisciplinary team.
· Develop and maintain good communication during telephone calls and passing all appropriate information required on to the relevant staff.
· Develop and maintain an efficient filing system, ensuring confidentiality and security of documents.
· Any other administrative duties as required by the Department.
Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications.
· One year’s clerical experience
· Can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
· Be willing to complete basic Access NI Check
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.email@example.com or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.