MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for Band 2 Audio typists The post holder will provide a typing service in respect of both inpatient and outpatient letters using the Patient Centre System (which is part of PAS system).
Location - Dundonald
Hours of Work – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary - £9.21ph
What the role entails:
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following: -
• Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audio dictation and arranging follow-up.
• Inputting data to computerised systems.
• Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial Team.
• Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
• Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
• Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
• Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
• Any other duties of the grade as may be determined by the Admin Manager.
This may include Reception - meet and greet and telephony. Filing, photocopying, room booking, and sending appointments, word processing, general office duties and other responsibilities as required.
1. Four GCSE’s Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature)
One year’s relevant clerical experience
2. OCR Level II Text processing, or equivalent.
3. OCR Level I Audio qualification, or equivalent
6 months audio experience in a working environment.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Stacey.email@example.com or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.