MPA has been appointed by one of the fastest growing and leading Digital Health organisations in North America to source an Associate Vice President, Member Experience to join their growing team on a remote basis. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Associate Vice President, Member Experience will play an integral role leading the Member Marketing team, responsible for developing strategies and implementing initiatives that focus on improving Member Engagement.
You will leverage analytics and insights to understand and segment member base, assessing the impact of features and initiatives on member engagement to drive growth. By conceptualizing highly effective experiments and campaigns, you will help differentiate the member experience through market leading engagement, our clients competitive differentiator. You will be the voice of engagement metrics and collaborate across product, marketing, and business teams to define and execute engagement initiatives and campaigns that make an impact.
The AVP, Member Experience will work in partnership with key stakeholders across customer solutions, product, health, and customer care, to analyze member journeys, identify value drivers and translate learnings into actionable initiatives that support our clients long-term strategy.
- Develop and implement a member engagement strategy that aligns with our clients strategic objectives, elevating the member experience at every touchpoint and driving overall Monthly Active Users (MAU) across their member offerings
- Lead a team responsible for building and analyze member lifecycle marketing campaigns including email, in-app messaging, push notifications, and more to drive engagement KPIs
- Drive deeper member relationships and engagement across the various components of our clients health offerings, benefits administration and related marketplace product/service offerings
- Implement metrics/KPIs and monitor to track achievement; developing strategies and champion programs to increase overall member usage (MAU) and drive member satisfaction (NPS)Survey members and stakeholders and review KPIs to perform root cause analysis, identifying actionable insights
- Communicate membership metrics and feedback to management and other key stakeholders
- Map the end-to-end member journey and related processes that acquire, support, and retain members, creating personalized consumer journeys that drive engagement and repeat purchase behavior
- Partner with our product and client success teams to build a roadmap and execute projects and campaigns that lead to customer engagement opportunities that serve to educate and drive active usage
- Plan QA programs and campaigns for specific segments or target audiences (e.g. based on their benefit plan/coverage, their health interests, and other key characteristics) to support KPIs and personalization strategy
- 10+ years in Member Experience working in a B2C environment (B2B2C a plus)
- A proven track record building and managing high-value relationships
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pendo (or other in-app messaging tools), Google Analytics and UTM tagging.
- Savvy in digital marketing and conversion best-practices, including experience building personalized user journeys
- A strong background analyzing and making decisions using B2C data (B2B2C a plus)
Salary range : $140 - 180k
To find out more about this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +1 437 234 5135 for more details.