Wonderful opportunity for a CNM2 or ADON !!!
MPA Recruitment are working closely with a large care home group in Ireland to recruit an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to deliver excellent standard of care to maximise the health and wellbeing of service users - you would be part of their growth and strategic development, putting client care at the centre.
- Have 3 years recent experience in Care of the elderly (within last 6 years)
- Be a practising registered general nurse with at least 7 years post reg experience.
- Knowledge of HQIA inspection and regulation with elderly care.
- Managerial qualification (third level).
- Have the ability to managing ones time effectively and respond flexibly to changing needs in and priority workloads
- Demonstrate a thirst for lifelong learning and embracing change.
- Be a skilled communicator, and influential.
- Developing a quality care culture by use of KPIs as set in agreement with the DON.
- Be available to work flexible hours when required.
- Experience in Practice Developmentwould be a significant advantage.
- To provide support to the Home Manager in specific tasks including the auditing process and, in the induction, training process of new employees.Health and safety practises
- Proficient in the use of Epicare and Microsoft Office
Apply with your CV today