Assistant Business Support Co-ordinator
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, we are currently recruiting an Assistant Business Support Co-ordinator for the North Coast portfolio.
This role will assist in the provision of an efficient, effective and flexible Business Support service. Working within the appropriate Trust procedures, in a discreet and confidential manner, you will assist with the delivery of the effective operation of your team and enable it to meet its objectives.
Responsibilities may include assisting with internal / external communications, IT/processes, record keeping, general administration and financial management.
· You will provide an efficient and effective business support service to your team which may include data analysis, the discreet handling of management information, marking and digital media.
· Provide a consistent point of contact for internal and external queries / correspondence as required. Ensuring a high level of customer service.
Knowledge, skills & experience needed:
· Experience in a Business Support environment supported by relevant professional qualification, equivalent to NVQ / QCF level 1 and above (or equivalent previous vocational experience).
· Basic knowledge of Health and Safety, Fire and Security, Equality and Diversity procedures.
· Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
· Ability to use digital/ social media effectively.
· Demonstrable communication, engagement and listening skills.
· Well organised and able to manage your own time effectively.
This position is for 16 hours per week, covering weekends and potentially one further day mid-week to learn the role. It may evolve as time goes on however.
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and upload your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct stating your preferred area/role and availability.
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.