FULL TIME, PERMANENT
£25,000 - £30,000 NEG
Our client plays a significant role in the success of the commercial sector here in the North West region of NI. With Engineering and Distribution amongst a wide variety of services on offer, this organisation is a key stakeholder in the local economy. A need to strengthen the finance team has been identified and we have been engaged to source a suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Accountant on their behalf.
As an integral member of the Finance & Corporate Services team, the post holder will undertake duties to support overall delivery and preparation of accurate and timely financial information, reports and analysis.
• Part qualified accountant working towards ACA or equivalent or a fully qualified Accounting Technician; ATI or equivalent;
• Previous relevant experience in either a commercial or practice background (inclusive of training contract);
• Demonstrate and provide evidence of a thorough understanding of statutory accounting requirements;
• Strong accounts preparation experience alongside expertise in another discipline or strong experience in preparing management accounts;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, in particular Microsoft Excel; Strong data analysis and reporting ability.
• High attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of an accounting software package.
• Competitive salary with flexible working arrangements.
• 33 days paid holiday including bank and public increasing to 38 with service.
• Generous contributory pension scheme.
• Death in service benefit.
• Continuous Professional Development.
• On-site free car parking.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Subsidised gym membership.
• Health and Well Being Initiatives I.e. Employee Assistance Programme.
Please contact Marc Doorish for more information on this position, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.