Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading organization in Qatar to recruit an
Asset Management Consultant specialising in the construction of major road and infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of Drainage Network Management Systems (e.g. SCADA, Analytics, Communications, Archiving, Networking, Maintenance Management, Customer Relationship Management, Vehicle Tracking, Billing)
- Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities
- Specialist knowledge of integrating SCADA Systems of leading PLC & SCADA Manufacturers such as Schneider, Siemens, and GEF anuc , etc.
- Specialist knowledge of SCADA industry protocols and Field Bus communication standards such as DNP3, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet, SNMP, TCP/IP, BACnet, DeviceNET, FactoryTalk, CAN Bus, OPC
- Monitor, support, advise and evolve the SCADA System in the Drainage Network Management Systems (DNMS) necessary to ensure reliable 24/7 operation and continual improvement.
- Prepare tender specifications, documents, cost estimates, budgets, improvement and operation & maintenance contracts for SCADA Systems.
- Minimum of 20+ years’ experience in specialist area including 15 years’ experience in a similar position.
You will receive a very attractive tax-free salary and family status package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Conall Anderson at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.