MPA recruitment are looking to recruit Assembly Operatives on behalf of our client in the Maghera area on a Temporary full time basis.
The Assembly Operative will be responsible for ensuring that all products are of a high standard and quality before being dispatched. This experienced individual will be instrumental in establishing the assembly workshop therefore fundamental work shop skills are essential in addition to a proactive problem solving approach.
We are looking for someone who can work well with their hands and tools. You need to be able to work under time pressures while maintaining high standards of quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
- Assisting in setting up assembly workshop
- Responsibility for assembly build and test of specific products to the highest quality standards.
- Assembly of a range of products to meet daily production and quality targets
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices and contributing to the product / continual process improvement effort.
- To report regularly and to make suggestions to daily lost production time and issues.
- To promote and follow lean manufacturing processes.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements
- Operating production line equipment
- Finishing products ready for dispatch
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery.
- Reporting equipment/component faults to supervisor
- Work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift leader, carrying out several tasks within the same shift
- Work in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers at all times.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Shows Initiative
- Flexible and Positive attitude to work
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Quality focused
- Strong level of EnglishAdaptable and able to pick up new techniques
This is a Full time temporary role but can be made permanent for the right candidate.
To apply please send CV or for more information please call Daniel 02870357035