Construction & Engineering, Industrial, Property
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading property development company in the Derry-Londonderry to source an experienced Architect. This role will be suited to an architect who is confident in both commercial and residential projects.
You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to work in conjunction with the architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA work stages to completion on site. In the delivery of projects, you will assist in the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings and specifications. There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
The successful candidate will have:
· A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI and English Building Regulations,
· Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications,
· Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages,
· Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
· Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
· Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
· Occasional need to travel to UK/ ROI to visit site.
· ARB registered architect
· Minimum 3 years post qualification experience,
· Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.