Job Role: - Advertising Sales Manager
MPA are recruiting for Advertising Sales Manager on behalf of our client based in the Belfast area.
As a Advertising Sales Manager your job will be to provide support, and assist our client, their staff and their service users to make the best use of their time by dealing with tasks you have been assigned.
This unique brand is the only media platform for the Hospitality Industry in Northern Ireland.
This is a senior position working on a prestige brand. The position offers career development and advancement.
Location: - Belfast
Hours of Work: - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: - £40,000 OTE
What the role entails:
- To maintain and develop LCN Digital Magazine
- To deliver monthly and annual targets
- To present creative solutions presenting the brand portfolio, digital magazine, website and basic marketing
- To sell sponsorship and be an integral part of our now highly prestigious LCN Awards
- Tasks are likely to include:
- To be responsible for the annual sales budget
- Generating digital, print and sponsorship revenues for new and existing brands.
- To achieve agreed sales targets
- To identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors
- To build relationships and develop existing client base
- To prepare high quality proposals and client correspondence
- Be a create thinker and be able to generate new business ideas
- To develop and deliver quality presentations to clients
- To contribute to the strategic development of the Penton Media Group business
- To have a finger on the pulse of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors plus the wider business marketplace.
- To coach, train, encourage and motivate other members of the sales team
- To reach agreed weekly and monthly sales targets
- To prepare and deliver quality online sales proposals and presentations
- To reach weekly KPI’s - call rates, new business calls, number of sales etc
- To be professional and always deliver excellent customer service
Passes in 5 GCSE subjects (or equivalent) to include English and Mathematics plus 2 years recent experience in a secretarial, business or administrative role.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, you'll need to show evidence of the following:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a telephone sales environment
· High energy levels and ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to sell creative marketing solutions
· Excellent telephone manner
· Highly competitive
· Good reporting and presentation skills
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales or a similar environment.
· Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
· Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
· Good reporting and presentation skills.
· The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling media for a leading Irish Media Group.