Job Role: Administration Support Officer (Resource Management Support)
The Post holder will take lead responsibility for the day-to-day management and control of the Programme and Project Management Project Vision (PV) software package, including the provision of expert advice to system users.
The Post holder will plan, monitor and report on the annual budget of circa £22M of ICT Programme funding in the support of the client’s business as Usual Services, Regional ICT Business Change Projects and Project and Programme Probity, as defined in ISO20000 standards. Using the functionality of PV, the Post holder will take lead responsibility for the maintenance and day to day management of the clients ITS Resource Management Service.
The Post holder will work closely with and support ITS Senior Budget Holders and Project Managers; client’s Management Accountant within Financial Management and Planning and ICT Capital Programme Manager, (PMSI) in the execution of their own duties and responsibilities.
Note: The Post holder may be required to work within projects or operations as business need dictates.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Salary - (£25,655 - £31,533)
Contract - Ongoing
What the role entails:
- To ensure that all activities associated with the role are planned and delivered in accordance with agreed processes and the clients ITS quality standards (ITIL, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000).
- To provide expert system support to ensure that PV is kept operational.
- To assist the Service Resource Manager in identifying and agreeing budget allocations in a timely manner to meet planned milestones and timetables.
- To maintain and manage the clients ITS Resource Management Service
- To assist the Service Resource Manager with on-going developments and enhancements to the PV system.
- To be an expert in the operation of PV and provide expert advice and guidance to all ITS business areas.
- Have a University Degree or equivalent professional qualification AND at least one years’ experience, within a financial management support environment.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience, which should include recent experience within a financial management support environment
- Experience in proficient use of computers in a financial environment
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing and the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and networks with staff at all levels to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of working to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to collate and analyse complex data and produce reports, including recommendations for action.