£9 to £0 Per Hour
Experienced Administrative Assistant required for a busy office within a Coleraine based Nursing Home. The purpose of the role is to provide a professional administrative and support service to the Nurse Manager, ensuring confidentiality in all issues relating to the scheme and to the Association.
- 4 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent & 1 years experience in an administrative role providing clerical/administrative support.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role providing clerical/administrative support.
- RSA / OCR Stage 2 Word-processing / Typing or equivalent
The successful candidate will also possess:
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Keyboard skills
- Numeracy Skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Previous experience of word-processing, spreadsheet and database packages
The role will also require a flexible approach to working hours according to business needs. The position will be approximately 30-40 hours per week.