MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting a Band 3 Admin for positions within the North Down Area.
- Answer and screen all incoming telephone calls to effectively deal with relevant queries as first point of contact for referrals.
- Make appointments and arrange meetings as required for the Team Manager, Designated Officers, and Investigating Officers, including multi-disciplinary and interagency meetings and liaisons with professionals, internal and external to the Trust, track management of responses.
- Arrange suitable venues for meetings, communicating with relevant Trust staff and outside agencies to secure venues.
- Preparation of documentation for meetings.
- Input referrals on to system.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail.
- Maintenance and ordering of office supplies and equipment, including stock and non-stock items.
- Completion of relevant documentation for ordering equipment and tracking.
Word Processing / Minute Taking
- Providing full confidential word processing service to include accurate transcription and proof reading of all letters, memos, reports, forms, etc.
- To take minutes of meetings as and when required, upload final accurate version to Paris and distribute appropriately to non-Trust staff.
- Production of supervision records.
- Production of induction timetables for new staff members
4 GCSEs at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one years administrative experience.
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one years administrative experience.
c. A minimum of two years administrative experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to apply strict attention to detail,
- An ability to meet deadlines, work across various service areas and work under pressure,
- Ability to relate / communicate with operational staff and senior management through all levels of the organisation.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stacey Hamlin at MPA Recruitment on 028 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.