£22,000 - £25,000 DEP ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a team of experienced Financial Planners who work together with long-term clients providing trusted and focussed financial advice and services. They uphold strong ethical values to deliver a professional service to their clients.
Due to an increase in business activity, they are looking to add an experienced Administrator to their Advisory support team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative support to a small team of Financial Advisors within the Life and Pensions department
- Documentation handling, filing, uploading and maintenance.
- Process information using bespoke CRM system
- Company communication to include answering phone calls, emails and mail handling.
- Meet and greet clients to the office
- Previous administration experience is essential, ideally in a Financial services setting.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily tasks in a fast moving environment.
- Professional communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong numerical ability
- Great attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with standard business hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The salary is open to negotiation but a guide of £22,000 - £25,000 has been provided.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.