Our client operates within the Financial Services sector providing Investment Funding advice and analysis to consumer investors across the UK. A relatively young company, they have grown from strength to strength and this sustained growth has given rise to a requirement for a Client Services Manager to join their busy team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Sales team
- Answering & making telephones calls
- Maintaining follow-up systems for pending client issues
- Support & communicate efficiently with clients
- Processing new business
- Maintain client data base and files
- Provide client service & compliance support
- Client management, processing & administration
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and compliance requirements
- General admin support in administering applications and on-going services
- Good spoken and written English and excellent communication skills
- High level of concentration and accuracy
- Strong IT skills with high accuracy and numeracy
- A professional and organised approach to work
- Reliable & good timekeeping
- Team player, friendly & patient
- Able to work within a compliant environment
- Ideally, you will have relevant experience and knowledge in an administration or sales support role within a fast-moving customer environment
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Our client is offering a competitive salary and opportunity to grow and develop a professional career in the Financial Services sector.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 07740869136 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.