£9 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for an Activity Coordinator to work within a Nursing Home Setting. This position will be based in Brookmount Nursing Home and have an immediate start available. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a varied programme of activities to stimulate and keep residents engaged either in a group or 1-1 setting. Potential activities could include: crafts and painting, reading, sing-alongs, working with flowers and reminiscence activities.
- To produce and deliver a weekly activity programme for residents
- To ensure activities delivered are suitable for residents within the nursing home
- To ensure all records of activities are kept up to date
- To review and evaluate activities on a regular basis in consultation with residents, staff and family members
- To ensure confidentiality at all times in relation to residents, relatives and staff
- At all times treat those with whom you come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- To adhere to Association policies and procedures and assist with the proper administration and maintenance of the scheme.
- Must be currently registered with NISCC
- QCF/NVQ 2 Health and Social Care or equivalent
- 6 months experience providing a service / support / care to vulnerable people (older people, individuals with learning disabilities / mental health issues, children and young people) in a formal setting.
- 2 years’ experience of providing a service / support / care to vulnerable people (as above) in a formal setting.
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Administrative experience
- Experience of Co-ordinating fund raising activities
- Experience of liaising with external bodies i.e. Reaching Out: Connecting Older People (RO:COP)
- Pay Rates £9 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Fund
- Hours of work: 12.30pm-4.30pm
- 12 hours per week (3 days)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.