AT LM 2703
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a very successful manufacturing company based in Limavady. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Accounts Technician / Part-Qualified Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to first draft stage including creation and posting of all standard journals
- Analytical review of P&L with variance analysis and appropriate commentary
- Month-end close-out responsibilities
- Balance sheet reconciliations, with provision of analytical explanations where necessary
- Preparation and submission of UK and RoI VAT returns, EC Sales Lists, Intrastat returns, RCT and ROS submissions & other statutory returns, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Involvement in stocktaking and stock valuation
- Analysing and processing credit card expenditure
- Working with the Financial Controller to improve internal reporting
- Responsibility for the regular production of such reporting
- Production of information for management and directors on an ad hoc basis
- Assist with control and management of debtor accounts including credit checks and liaising with credit insurers
- Assist with developing improved processes and internal controls
- Act as back up for weekly and monthly payroll routines
- A Professional Accounting Qualification is desirable, but not essential. Alternatively, extensive experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Sage is preferred but not essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills to extract, manipulate, reconcile and present information.
- Ability to prioritise and work without supervision.
- Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
- A drive for process compliance, process improvement and a desire to follow best practice.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply please forward your CV to [email protected]