Our client is a large specialist manufacturing business located on the outskirts of Derry City. Due to sustained market growth, they are looking to strengthen their busy Accounts department by recruiting an experienced Technician.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, yourduties will encompass a diverse range of accounts related administration duties. You will need to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
In order to seamlessly adapt to the demands of this position, you will need to have previous experience of working in a similar position, specifically with the following skills:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Inter-Company Reconciliations
- Stock Reconciliations and Analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payables duties
- Accounts Technician qualification
- Accounts experience in a Manufacturing / high volume environment
Salary:Our client is offering a competitive package which includes a salary of approximately £25,000.
Working hours:40 hours per week,Full time, permanent: 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Closing Date: 29th June 2021 at 12pm!
Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV or give Marc Doorish a call on 02871 360070 for more information.