Finance & Accounting
MPA are recruiting an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a busy Accounts Department for a full-time permanent position in Coleraine.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Assist in all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the bookkeeping function including maintenance of a costing ledger and general ledger
- Processing of purchase order and supplier invoices
- Processing of supplier payments
- Raise sales invoices
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Liaise with managers and customers in respect to queries
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects which the company consider reasonable and within the competence of a Payroll/ Accounts administrator
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s (including Mathematics) at Grade’s A-C or equivalent
- Experience in Sage computerised accounting packages
- Have previous experience with the PAYE process
- Excellent organisational skills
- At least three years’ experience in a busy account’s office desirable but not essential.
This role boasts a competitive salary. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence