AA LM 0105
Finance & Accounting
£19,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, Pension
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading engineering firm to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their team in L/Derry. The firm provides engineering and facility management services across Ireland and Europe.
You will be joining their accounts team where you will be assisting in all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner as well as the processing of weekly and monthly timesheets. You will assist in bookkeeping functions including:
- Maintenance of a costing ledger and general ledger
- Issuing and calculation of complex month end sales invoices
- Processing of purchase order and supplier invoices
- Maintenance of training records
- Processing bank payments and receipts
- Processing credit card expenditure
- Processing of supplier payments
You will have at least at least 3 years’ experience in an account’s role with previous experience in payroll. It would be beneficial to have an Accounting Technician Qualification or equivalent as well as experience with SAGE 200.
To hear more about this role or to apply please contact Leanne Mc Que on 028 7136 0070 or send an upto date CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org