Finance & Accounting
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Our client is a successful specialist manufacturing business located on the outskirts of Derry City. Due to sustained market growth, they are looking to strengthen their busy Accounts department by recruiting an experienced Accounts Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, your duties will encompass a diverse range of accounts related administration duties. You will need to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
In order to seamlessly adapt to the demands of this position, you will need to have previous experience of working in a similar position, specifically with the following skills:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Posting of supplier invoices and liaising closely with suppliers, purchasing staff, and dealing with requisitions to ensure queries are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Assisting with the reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Any other duties considered commensurate with the role
- Accounts Technician
- Accounts experience in a Manufacturing / high volume environment
Salary: Our client is offering a competitive package which includes a salary of approximately £20,000.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Full time, permanent: 8.00am - 4.30pm.
If you feel this is role fits your skillset and experience, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com for more information or if you'd like to apply.